Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Living In Australia

Hi ! Everybody
I`m Helen . This is my personal questions and answers we learned on Friday 20/8/10.
1 Do you like living in australia?Yes.
   Give two reasons for your answer.
* Australia it has good environment.
* Australia it is a peaceful Country.

2 The best answers I choose some of the positive and negative points some people have made about  
living in Australia.
Positive:-
*It is a multicultural society.
*People have more political freedom than in some other places.
*There are many beautiful places to visit.
*There is no war in Australia.
Negative:-
*It costs a lot of money to go home to see family and friends.
*It is hard to get a job if you don`t speak good English.
*Work qualifications are not always recognised.

3 Complete the sentences expressing your opinion.
* I think Australia is a hard place to live in because its hard to get a job if you don`t speak good English.
* I don`t think Australia is a good place to live in because the people can not understand English.
* In my opinion Australia is a good place to live in because the people were very kind and helpful.
* I agree that Australia is not the easiest place to live in because the people have to learn from begining.
* I like living in Australia because its peaceful and beautiful place to live.

No comments:

Post a Comment